Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kate and Landon are Married!

Here is a more thorough sneak peak of Kate and Landon's wedding. I met these two during our flirt session this past summer. I enjoyed them so much that I had to shoot their wedding too. They originally hired our associate, but I was able to make it back after my morning Alabama wedding. I took over and here is the rest of the story. Enjoy! - David Craver

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

What an AWESOME set of wedding images. The shoes are smokin! The bride is gorgeous. And that shot of Town Hall is so great!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful bride!!! love the shoes!

Anonymous said...

Great shoe shot!

The Locket said...

I love that the pinky is out on the pic with the glass of wine! :)