Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kate and Landon are Married!

Here is a more thorough sneak peak of Kate and Landon's wedding. I met these two during our flirt session this past summer. I enjoyed them so much that I had to shoot their wedding too. They originally hired our associate, but I was able to make it back after my morning Alabama wedding. I took over and here is the rest of the story. Enjoy! - David Craver

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

What an AWESOME set of wedding images. The shoes are smokin! The bride is gorgeous. And that shot of Town Hall is so great!

ohana photographers-david and kimi said...

beautiful bride!!! love the shoes!

Gina Leigh said...

Great shoe shot!

The Locket said...

I love that the pinky is out on the pic with the glass of wine! :)