Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Leigh and Jonathan's flirt session!

I absolutely love this couple! Courtney and I met with Leigh and Jonathan in Mobile, AL just a couple weeks ago. After signing, talking and laughing, we realized that our meeting went over three hours. Actually, we closed down Panera Bread. I am looking forward to traveling to Biloxi, MS to capture their wedding day. Here is the 2 hour, 315 picture flirt session:) - DAVID

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

April Hollingsworth said...

I like the simplcity of the 11th one. The last one is just gorgeous.

RO <3 said...

Leigh is my sister and I am so excited for her and I love John like a brother! These pictures definitely capture their love and passion for each other! YAY!

Anonymous said...

These are such good pictures!! I am so happy for you two! The last one is amazing!

Anonymous said...

You guys are a fine looking couple...can't wait to celebrate your union in May!
Sarah and Carl

Sublime Studios said...

Thanks! Your sister rocks:) - DAVID