Monday, May 18, 2009

NEW BLOG SITE!!! NEW BLOG SITE!!!!

David and I have been talking forever about getting a more "custom" blog... we just could never find the time to get around to it! So when I went to Jacksonville last week to shoot a party for The Knott Magazine (pictures coming soon!), I had some time to work on it! We are very excited to release www.thesublimeblog.com! I know there will be many more hours that go into this.. and alot of tweaks made.. but we have been shooting so much and I want to post it all on a clean fresh new site.

So please... if you are subscribed to us, or if you follow us on your google reader.. switch it to our new domain name so you can get all the updates and posts that will be coming soon! We have been shooting like crazy this past week so we have alot to catch up on!

Check it out and let us know what you think!

www.thesublimeblog.com

David & Courtney

No comments: